Saturday, July 30, 2016

Óscar Coronado Martínez

Óscar Coronado Martínez

Óscar Coronado Martínez, España, Educación Primaria, Primary, English & Science

My name is Óscar Coronado, and I am an English teacher in a Bilingual School in Murcia, Spain. I have been teaching for a long time to children aged 6-12 years old. My vocation for teaching children is the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Apart from teaching, I am very keen on new technologies, and also in making researches in the fields of methodologies and techniques to be applied into my classroom. For that purpose, a few years ago I decided to go abroad to teach, and keep working in my professional development, as well as to achieve more experience and expertise in teaching a second language to young children. I consider that an international teaching experience provides teachers not only with a valuable new teaching and cultural knowledge, but also with great personal growth. Fortunately, after my experience, the reference letters that I got said things like the ones that I quote below:

"Óscar understands the craft of teaching. Óscar was dedicated to his students and had good relationships with them. Parents felt that Óscar was doing a good job. They reported that the children enjoyed Mr. Coronado's class and that they were seeing noticeable progress in their children's language development".

Teacher Oscar Coronado
Blog diseñado para proporcionar a alumnos y maestros de herramientas de utilidad para desarrollar y adquirir nuevos aprendizajes. Igualmente, el blog es concebido como un recurso más de aprendizaje para mis alumnos, dado que contiene informaciones específicas sobre las áreas que les imparto -inglés y science-, así como otras entradas de interés para el público en general y para los alumnos y padres del centro en el que trabajo.

Theme: english, science, documents, warnings, radio, channel 4, learning resources, school calendar, legislation, spain, USA, great britain, england, culture, technology, policies, CARM, educarm

Latest Posts